Chalet Alpage is located 350 meters from the village centre of St Martin de Belleville
and therefore within short walking distance from all shops, restaurants and bars as well as the drag lift that brings you up to Saint Martin's main gondola!
The chalet itself has lots of charm and character with Alpine decoration and many old beams adding character and atmosphere!
The lounge seats 10-12 people on our luxurious leather couches next to the roaring log fire!
There is also a second TV lounge located on the lower floor with a large selection of DVDs, books and boardgames - perfect for the little ones at 'Mountain Lodge Adventures'.
Not to be forgotten about is Chalet Alpage's
'In-House'-Sauna to relax your muscles after a long day on the slopes!
Chalet Layout & Floor Plans
- A spacious entrance hall leads into the open plan lounge and dining area of Chalet Alpage.
The large dining table offers seating for 12-14 people with spectacular views onto the surrounding mountains which can also be enjoyed from the large sun terrace.
- Two leather couches and three arm chairs situated around the log fire allow around 10 people to comfortably sit in the living area at one time. There is space for additional seating.
- Bedroom 6: Our lovely bunk room is situated on the ground floor next to the lounge along with it's en-suite bathroom. The beds are full size single beds and comfortably sleep a grown adult.
One set of stairs leads onto the first floor where four bedrooms are located.
- Bedroom 1, 2 and 3 have a very similar set-up:
Comfortable twin or super-king beds, en-suite bathrooms as well as private balconies.
- Bedroom 4 is our Family room with double bed and en-suite bathroom as well as mezzanine level with twin beds reached by full size staircase.
Lower Ground Floor:
- A separate entrance leads from the front of the chalet down a set of stairs to the ski locker and separate heated bootroom with boot warmers.
- There is an in-house sauna which is lovely to relax your muscles after a long day on the ski slopes.
- Especially the little ones love our downstairs TV lounge with comfy sofa, DVD player and a large selection of boardgames, books and DVDs.
- Bedroom 5 is also situated on the lower ground floor. It's a bright and spacious room with twin or king-size bed set-up and storage in a large cupboard. Bedroom 5 has a private bathroom with is situated just across the downstaris lounge.
Chalet Alpage is perfectly located within short walking distance to the village centre and it's restaurants, shops and bars as well as the closest ski lift which brings you up to the main gondola.
You can walk from the chalet to one of our favourite bars "The Piano Bar" in around 5 minutes. Ideal for a drink before or after your chalet dinner!
It's exactly 350 meteres (check on Google Maps!) nevertheless we still offer a free shuttle service to bring you to the gondola every morning and pick you up in the afternoon!